Friday, August 8, 2008

My 9 month old

Plays peak-a-boo
Turns pages in books
Can army crawl
Explores different textures with her feet
Plays with her hair when she is eating and is tired
Waves bye-bye
Has two teeth! (ha! not nursing)
Cruises along furniture
Loves dogs
Likes Mardi Gras beads
Likes solid foods she can pick up and eat herself
Is getting better at walking
Smiles at everyone
Forgot how to fall asleep on her own (or something)
Is totally awesome

2 comments:

  1. I love this post...short, sweet, and a perfect snapshot to look back on and trigger memories. You're such a wonderful mommy!! :) Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it get fun when they're over their first 6 months? I mean... every month is full of excitement and new achievements, but when they get to be real little people it gets awesome! I love my little woman, she's great. I love it when she runs, when she talks, when she explains stuff to me in her Clara language, when she cuddles, when she puts her bears night night, when she feeds her dolls, when she walks in my high heels... everything our little ones do is GREAT! I want to have another... but just the thought of how boring and exhausting the first months were kind of keep me from it. Haha!

    ReplyDelete