Thursday, August 14, 2008

Maybe he should have said something like . . . content

Miriam is starting to get the hang of cruising along furniture and loves to stand up and walk. She wants to be into everything, which makes me slightly wary of the months (years?) to come.

In her baby blessing Bill said something about natural curiosity and wonder of the world around her. (Note to self: Must have words about wording of future blessings ;)

So here are her 9 month pictures - apparently the beginning of a lot of chaos (and SHOOT I forgot her hair bow!).





2 comments:

  1. Very cute! And hey, we have that book too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miriam is adorable! I love the pics, and her little overalls are so cute! Nine months have gone by sooooo fast--it's a little scary! You could have had another kid by now!! Haha...yeah, not really, but c'mon...she's really nine months already?? How was your trip? I still haven't heard the final word on whether or not you guys are moving? Well, gave a great day! :) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete