Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Pictures!

Hey all. I am out of town until next Thursday, but I started this post at home and figured I would go ahead and post it, even though I didn't get all the pictures I wanted posted . . .

I still don't get this crawling business
After 10 I love grandma bibs given to us, we sprung for this one
Yeah, she goes to sleep this way
Weeeee!!

Miriam and 1st cousin once removed Timmy - so cute

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!! Can I gag now? Just kidding...Miriam is adorable. I love looking at the pics. I can't believe how fast she is growing. It scares me a little, but it's so cool too. Hope you're having fun out of town!! How is the job stuff going? I heard you guys took the offer...does that mean you'll have to leave soon?? If so, let me know if you need help with ANYTHING!! Hope all is well. :) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete