Tuesday, November 10, 2009

BOGO and DIY

Okay, so there isn't any Buy One Get One on here, but lots of other FREE and CHEAPNESS going on:

I need this on my blog so I don't forget about it. And all you mom's out there may want to check this out: FREE PHOTO CARDS FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Also, I invite you to join me in a digital scrapbooking adventure at JessicaSprague.com (Assuming I clean up around here in time for me to pay attention to this class)

The latest in frugal living (I'm trying this after our next payday) DIY laundry soap

And anyone that wants to join me figuring out coupons is totally welcome. (Crystal? Where are you on this?)

OH! And anyone with a Wii/Wii Fit that has their Wii hooked up to the internet and wants to join me in my healthy living quest :) just let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment