
This is the piece of cake I kept and decorated in case my cake-pop attempt was a total flop. I had to borrow M&M's from the potty training jar.

There are at least this many cakepops at this stage still in the fridge. I am considering wrapping them in plastic wrap and freezing them for later. Like Miriam's 8th birthday.

Should have maybe spent the money for the white chocolate chips. But I didn't want to! And these worked out okay.

Coated with the candy coating. The sprinkle placing was easily my least favorite part of the whole thing.

Ah done. All for the little girl who turns 2 in 12 hours. Hopefully she at least recognizes they are CATS.

Wow, they turned out cute! And they look yummy.
ReplyDeleteFunny that you made cake pops! I had some like a month and a half ago, in a baby shower and thought "yes! they are perfect for Clara's birthday!" and so I looked up how to make them. They're practical so we don't have to deal with the sugar rush, the icing all over the furniture, the mess... they're ideal. So, now, on the eve of Clara's birthday party (it was two Sundays ago) I'm working on the pops myself. But they're not as sophisticated as your Hello Kitty ones! Mine are just a cake ball on a stick. Hahaha!
ReplyDelete