Paint Miriam's room (primer, purple, closet, ceiling...the whole shebang)
Paint other bedroom (ah this one is just a new coat)
Turn on utilities (which means I really need to figure out which gas company to use)
Supervise installation of new fridge
Supervise installation of new carpet
Pick up and install laminate
Clean garage floor
Finish packing apartment
Move everything on Saturday
And if I dont' fall down dead, this is my list for next week:
Clean now empty apartment
Turn in keys and get out of there - after dumping as much garbage as I can in the dumpster
Choose company for waste disposal at house
Hook up with shovel and rake to start having "fun" in my yard
Pick up curtains and rods
Unpack, unpack
Is that everything? Oh yes, keep track of my toddler (feeding and clothing and safety, you know)
Note to self: don't forget fire extinguishers, changing the batteries in the smoke alarm, caulk for the roof and....something else...what was the something else??!!
**ONE something else was calling the alarm company, because we can't flip one of the breakers on until we get them to turn that thing OFF!
Yeah! I'm so excited for you! And now is the fun part...good luck. Take lots of pictures, I cant wait to see the paint colors :O)
ReplyDeleteAdd to list: Paint our room, pine after very cool tile mosaic, take more pictures -ahem - :)
ReplyDelete