I hate to say it, but I think I'll be writing about this all week long.
Last night we had an SCA event. We weren't home until 10pm. Miriam could have easily passed out in the car at 9pm but didn't until about 9:40 or so. She then proceeded to wake up at 12:30, 2:30 and 4:45 - the only good thing being she put herself back to sleep at 2:30.
So . . . CRAP!
Today I was a stickler about naps - not that they we're any easier to achieve. In fact today she was worse, playing in the crib with her feet. I think we ARE making progress in that she quit crying in her crib twice today - not because she fell asleep - but just stopped and played. NOW if she'll just stop crying, play for a while, and then GO TO SLEEP, we'd be back where we were.
We did get two naps in. The second one was kinda late which was why she refused to go to sleep until almost 9:30 tonight - at least I think that is why.
Let's hope tonight goes better on the wake up front.
No comments:
Post a Comment