Happy Birthday Miriam!
In about an hour and a half, my child is exactly one year old - wow
She's so much fun! She:
Walks! Loves to go on walks outside
Climbs up and down stairs
Loves to clap
Points at planes in the sky (ever since we flew on one, she's always looking)
Loves playing 'chase the baby'
(Usually) naps once a day (bummer for me)
Tries to say 'dog' ("doo") duck ("duu") and ball.
Hates closed doors. Opens everything.
"Na-na" - used to mean 'hungry' now just means "I want!"
We are having dinner at a families house from our new ward. They have a 20 month old so they can 'play' together. I'm making cake and we're planning on a good time. I've been trying to teach Miriam to blow - so she can blow out the candle. She can blow, but whether she'll understand the concept of 'blow out the candle . . .? maybe not.
Gosh I can't believe she is already one, time sure flies.
ReplyDeletemiss you guys!!