We actually began our trip with three days in the Tri-Cities. I spent one evening at a Passion Party at my sister-in-laws (who is a consultant). We spent the next day with Bill's dad - took the baby to the park for the first time. Sunday we had a family get together to "welcome Miriam" since this was her first trip there.
Tuesday we got to Grandma Coxs' house. By the time we got there both Bill and I were full on sick with a cold. Miriam was fine but slept badly the first three nights we were there. I was one cranky mother at 12:30, 1:30, 2:30 in the morning. We still went out and had a good time visiting the Ocean and Bill's Uncle Steve and fam. I also gained an appreciation for The Sound of Music, Heidi and Buster Keaton.
Our little guy doesn't sleep well either when traveling. I'm sorry you guys got sick, that makes things so hard! The pics are really cute!
ReplyDelete