Friday, March 14, 2008

Our first big trip

That is right internet we are taking Miriam on her first trip to see - like - everyone.

We are driving to the Tri-Cities and then to Oregon to see Bill's parents, sister, brother; my dad, step-mom and step-sister, and Bill's grandmother and some uncles. Whew.

I just wanted to let you know that for probably the next week or so - I will have very limited to no internet access. I know you are sad to miss out on my candor.

That said, and having come to terms with the lack of connectivity at Bill's grandmas . . .
What are your tips for long travel with baby?

3 comments:

  1. Our babies' first trip is always a milestone!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: We added a new short entry and a video. Check it out! (comments are always welcome!)

    :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I am sure it will be wonderful. Only advice I have is to go at your pace, lots of stops and no expectations! Can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete