Friday, November 30, 2007

Middle Name Results

Posted October 17 2007-
Some of you have been wondering and the top names of my survey were (in order) Elizabeth, Lynn and Olivia.
So I'll let you in on a little secret. While we like Elizabeth as a middle name, Elizabeth is the name of my ex-step-sister. Some people like to think baby is named after "me" or "so-n-so" when in fact they are NOT. This bothers me. The reality is I am probably the only one who thinks "but Elizabeth is step-sister Elizabeth" Maybe I should think "Elizabeth like Elizabeth Bennett in Pride and Prejudice"
We did actually discuss this at my shower as well. The only name I remember at the moment was from my sister-in-law. She suggested Bree which I like. I think someone may have suggested my sister-in-law's name (and Bill's grandmothers name) - Lena - which also sounds nice.
So we really are not closer. . . but thanks for participating. None of you disclosed your middle names which I found amusing. I'll let you know what we decided most likely when I announce her birth!

No comments:

Post a Comment