For the last two months I completely dropped off the blogosphere. Most post ideas went as fast as they came and the truth was, I was just VERY BUSY.
In early September my husband returned from Afganistan. We kept very busy with eachother, with recreational activities (getting ready for recreational activities = one full week of sewing period clothing) and finally a big trip out west.
It was wonderful and we drove a LOT. But we saw Grandma's and Grandpa's (aka parents) and cousins and friends. We climbed to the top of Multnomah Falls and went climbing at an indoor Rock Wall with my former boss. Laser Tag for our friends birthday and a train ride to North Dakota for my Great Grandma's birthday. All awesome.
At home one or the other of us has been sick since mid October. I haven't felt like doing ANYTHING. Still, as long as I recover this week, we'll be past it now.
At church I got called into Young Womens. I am a Laurel Advisor (in other words I teach 16-18 year olds 3 Sundays a month). I've only done one lesson, but I really enjoyed it! I really like them! Today's lesson was not by me, but was about Gratitude. I am very grateful for young womens, my family, my health and my home. And that is really just the beginning!
We celebrated my little girls birthday this weekend! I can't believe that our baby is 3 years old! She is amazing and fun. She learns quickly, she is stubborn and she likes things just so. She loves to play and she is creative. She amazes us every single day!
Welcome back to the blogging world! I missed your posts :O) I can't belive your little girl is 3 years old!!!! 3 already, really?? Oh goodness. Where did time go? I remember having lunch with you just before she was born. Man, time flies. Miss you bunches :O)
ReplyDelete