Want to post...should be gathering the mail that has distributed all over my house. I know there are some bills and maybe some instructions about where to send that bill for our homeowners insurance, because I know that big ol' check we turned in at closing included the first year of this.
In the meantime, I still need to buy Miriam a few items of clothing (ah remember the newborn days when everyone else did that for you??) and get some stuff for our yard.
Also, the constant running away every time I turn up with a diaper and the awful rash that appeared this week is really making me lean toword attempting potty training. If I had a clue what I was doing...
We tried potty training many times, bribing her with presents, candy, stories, or whatever when she was done. Well, none of that worked. Haha! Finally one day this summer we were broke and I thought "I have so many dollars, I am NOT going to spend them on diapers or pull-ups" (because we had tried the pull ups and it was the same as having diapers for Clara) so I just put her underwear on and yes, she had and still has accidents, but for her it was defining she knew that nothing would hold up her #2 anymore, hahaha!
ReplyDeleteYes, give potty training a try, especially because she doesn't seem to like being changed anymore. Bottom line is: she will do it when she's ready, so you'll have to be eternally patient with that (also: it's time consuming).
Good luck!! :)