Ugh.
Does this post look familiar to anyone else? Didn't we just talk about fleas?
So ants are making their way into our house. We've found just a few in Miriams bathroom the other day. Then three days ago they came in with a vengance into our bathroom to eat the cats food. I moved his food bowl(and relocated the rest that was left in into Ziploc bags). My relocation lasted all of -oh - one day and this morning there was a line of ants from the laundry room into the cats food dish in the kitchen.
So I need some ant traps.
I would call the office and ask for some ant traps except WELL...
Tecchnically we haven't told the office about our cat yet because, you see, we were supposed to have been gone from here by now...
Buying my own ant stuff is of course not a big deal (thank heavens they are not FIRE ANTS). Have to do that in a house anyway. It would be even less of a big deal however if I had not just shelled out a crazy amount in earnest money.
We had ants. And my brother had ants in his cat food too. He got a raid ant trap from Safeway. It worked great and he hasn't had a problem yet.
ReplyDeleteRemember when we had ants? The best thing to do is get poison that they take back to the nest so it kills the queen and all her minions. Then they don't come back. How is the house situation coming? Have you done the inspection yet are there any major problems with the house? Did you make sure that all of the earnest money would come back to you if the deal falls through? I WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON! Fill me in sister!
ReplyDelete