Bill says: Banks are stupid-heads.
That about sums up our experience in the last couple of months with regard to houses.
After I spent all that time bringing you up to speed on our house hunting, I pretty much let it fall by the wayside while I went to Washington. And of course Washington ended up taking up my entire month of June (which I still haven't finished posting about). Our first offer died. The day after I got home we went out again (for the WHOLE DAY) and found another house to offer on. BUST (they didn't want to pay closing and we didn't offer them quite their asking price. When I say they I mean the bank. We're looking at several foreclosures).
After that we took a week off and then went out yesterday to look again. Pending further information we may make an offer on this house. . .? . . .! . . . . That is about all the excitement I can muster at this point. This house has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large kitchen, lots of closet space, a nice yard and a few issues.
Knowing what I know now that is all the information I am going to give you about this house. And besides, there is no "other house" for you to vote on this time. Sorry.
House hunting..I'm super jealous. I'm sure it will be awhile for us because we won't be settling anyway for at least three years. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I think looking is a lot of fun :O) Hope it all works out and I cant wait to see pictures!
ReplyDelete