I'm a dork, I know.
Today we had Miri's 18 month checkup. She is 22pounds 14 ounces (which means we've climbed form 15th-25th percentile for weight! I can't tell the difference, she's still thin) and 33.25 inches long - which puts her at 80th percentile for height. Tall and skinny, every girls dream right?
She also can do all the actions in her eyes, nose, fingers and toes book. So she can clap and wiggle her fingers. Point to her toes, eyes, ears, mouth, tongue, and nose. She also knows where her belly is.
She has added the words "no" and more recently "wow" to her vocabulary
She she added "down" "please" and "sleepy" to her signing vocabulary, which brings us up to 10+ words there. She does some what have a "sign" for "loves" or "hugs." She picks up stuffed animals and gives them a hug and says "Oooooo" She's also do it if she just seeing a stuffed animal she likes or a baby animal. I'll have to get some video of that.
She likes to feed mom and dad with her utensils (how she climbed up in the weight chart when she is busy feeding me her food I will never know).
Has taken a particular liking to her Panda pillow pet. Thanks cousin Coco!
Could color color all day long...as long as mom is coloring too.
Will have to put up pictures soon...
How cute!! Jacen is getting into the whole feed mommy thing too. It cracks me up. I think my little boy could lose a little and not be hurting though-hehehe. We're chunky monkey family :-D
ReplyDelete