Wednesday, October 15, 2008

She's here!

Is it not the saddest thing ever that that is all I can tell you? Some of my in-laws in the Tri-Cities are in BIG TROUBLE (Bill and Sue this means YOU). I sent a text to Lena around 10 last night because I was finally settled in and getting anxious. She sent me one back letting me know their little girl is here! I'm guessing things are going well. I'm using all of my self control not to hound them.
Hopefully soon I'll have a name and a weight and a time of birth and all those things I couldn't be there for.
But - whoo hoo I'm an auntie!

1 comment:

  1. congratualtions your an auntie!!! One of the best things about being an auntie is you can spoil her rotten and then she goes home..LOL... How was your flight? Are you guys getting all settled in? I think I have your email someplace I try and shoot you off a longer email later today.

    ReplyDelete