Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Induction Day

Is it slightly ironic that the day we fly out of Washington is the day that my sister-in-law is being induced?

She's induced at noon and we fly out of Spokane at 3pm. So anyway . . . more pictures of our new neice (who should be born today or early tomorrow) are on the horizon.

In the mean time VOTE: Which cookie boquet should we send tomorrow?



3 comments:

  1. My vote is for the cookies without Garfield. I think the other ones are just cuter...if thats a word :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming from an expert (former Cookies by Design 'Cookie Artist') I say that the cookies with the icing as opposed to the glaze are better tasting. The white blocks are all glazed, but it looks like some on the Garfield are, too. Either way they are the most delicious cookies ever!! Trust me, I've eaten more than any person ever should.

    ReplyDelete