So this was the post I put up today on Miriam's totsite
"The reason I haven't been posting on here, daily or at least weekly must be this: She can walk!
I've decided we can officially say she can get up and walk because she can get up and walk across a room or down the hallway and possibly back. It's amazing. Just today Miriam got up and took more steps then I have ever seen her take at once. And she's doing it OVER and OVER again.
The other thing she likes to do over and over again is climb the stairs. This one is my least favorite. Because we can go up but not down. And if mommy brings us downstairs, 2 minutes later we are just going back upstairs. And as much as I didn't want to spend my 35 dollar gift card to Toys R Us on a gate, I decided the time had come. Thanks to Jenna and Kevin for keeping Miriam off the stairs.
Right so if I disappear for another month, it's because I'm chasing my daughter."
This is the truth. This is a whole other kind of work from the work of a newborn. The golden age of laying baby down and letter her roll around the floor without being too worried about her getting anywhere (has been over for awhile) is completely behind us.
Yeah, so I don't really want to hear about this so much. Mostly because Rachel is only a few weeks younger and I'm just not ready for this!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting and exhausting! I can't believe she's big enough to walk already...it blows my mind! By the way, I'm so glad we don't have stairs! :) Tiffany
ReplyDelete