Monday, September 15, 2008

Homeless

Last week and this week (apparently) we have been staying with Bill's buddy Jeff and his family. It's nice, we have a bedroom and bathroom, we can play Wii if we'd like, and there are dogs for Miriam to get excited about. But really, I'm a little bit frustrated about still being here.
I have no new news from the job front. I got something related to the background check so at least it is underway.
Miriam continues to keep me busy. She decided last week to really crawl, in response to cracker crumbs down in the basement. She still loves cruising around, will pull up on any surface that seems suitable and will even take a few steps alone between two things if she is feeling brave. She gets very pleased with herself for doing so. She thinks it's great fun. She's discovering more things though - like plug-ins - so keeping up with her is a must.
That's all. Must go keep myself from being nasty in a letter to the realty management company of our old apartment complex. . .

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that you are still hear. you know what I mean. Hang in there. I was just thinking about you today and wondering if you guys had moved yet. thanks for updating your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sounds like a déja vú, believe me!

    When Ryan and I moved to the States, we lived with his dad's friend. We thought it was going to be a month. Turned out to be 5.

    Anyway, I hope everything turns out GREAT for you, guys!!

    ReplyDelete