Saturday, February 2, 2008

Basket Case

I've decided Shopko is my new favorite store. How long has Shopko been overshadowed by Target (at least in my mind)? But no MORE! I got some of my favorite maternity clothes there - including my favorite jeans AND they have maternity clothes on regular 40% off sales. We went there the other day so I could get new jeans and I was looking around other departments(aka: baby) and found a BROWN and PINK pack and play (totally would have loved that! Of course the one I have is more gender neutral) and the bedding set that goes with the ladybug blanket found in the picture below.



My Mom said Babies R Us was usually out of this bedding set - but it was at Shopko plus CHEAPER. Not that I minded so much before, but if I had only known I would call my daughter snug bug. . . .sigh
On the way to find Bill in Electronics I also ran into isle after isle of BASKETS! Wow, I was so thrilled - wicker type baskets in ALL colors, with and without liners, all sizes - like 3 or 4 isles of them!! I was already planning what to get and where to put it when we have a little money and hopefully a house. We also found a DVD/CD case that has doors and locks (keep little Miriam buggy out of there) the cutest "breakfast nook" table and . . . the way they won me over forever. . . they carry JELLY BELLYS!

Whew - so now you know I am a basket case for Shopko. Not that Target isn't great now . . . but I will not underestimate Shopko ever again.
(I know I'm a big dork)

2 comments:

  1. IS the brown and pink polk-a-dot thingy a Boppy? It is so cute! I love checking out your blog and seeing Miriam grow and change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, on the side on the blog there, that is a boppy pillow. My grandma was smart enough to get two slipcovers when I asked her to please pick me one up one week post-partum. She had good taste.

    ReplyDelete