I was thinking about it the other day and couldn't believe the difference five months can make.
No, this time I am actually not talking about the 8 1/2 pound little bundle that has entered our lives. Not directly anyway.
TV watched in 2006-7
Everybody Loves Raymond
Smallville
Supernatural
TV watched (on a somewhat regular basis) since bedrest?
Everybody Loves Raymond
Rachel Ray
Oprah
Smallville
Supernatural
Jeapordy
Wheel of Fortune
The Biggest Loser
Chuck
Bionic Woman
Life
Deal or No Deal
Channel 2 or 6 news
A lot of the time anymore - I just leave the TV on while nursing or something. I could be reading - but it is really still a challenge to keep my baby well positioned and hold/turn pages of a book. We have gotten through about 25 pages of Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone - which I am reading out loud.
Do you think this will effect my daughters belief that her mother is a well educated, active, healthy person? Because right now, we are two bumps on a log.
No comments:
Post a Comment