Bill and I are out for our anniversary. We can't think of anything to do together besides see a movie, wonder around barnes and Noble and go to dinner. I've been sick for a month so the truth is I don't feel like doing anything. I wish we could 1-figure out what is wrong and\or 2-make it go away.
We are here Friday night, and they are having a Frozen night. Hearing all the little kids sing let it go makes me wish I had my little kids! Still, what is wrong that I am out here by myself. (Or...with bill) If part of my problem is stress isn't this what I should be doing. But even when I can drag myself out of my haze enough to think I might be interested in something I don't pick it up and take it home because how long is it going to last, 1 week?
No comments:
Post a Comment