Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sneak Peak

The reason this blog is called 'Mollys' Misadventures is because long ago my husband and I decided I have a 'twin'.  She is the one who says what she is actually thinking.

So here you go

On Peach State Moms Blog, I've made Felt Puppets (all patterned and stitched by hand by the way) and Photo Blocks and have never gotten so much as a 'hey howdy hey'

My partner sews some ribbon to a clip and gets a 'Nice you crafty girl'  Yeah, Molly doesn't handle stuff like that very well. (PS I love you my partner.  Our readers...ok I guess I like them too. After all one of them could be READING THIS right now.  Gotta reign Molly in somewhere.)

So because I was undecided where my most recent awesome-ness would get the most attention ( apparently Molly needs words of affirmation), I'm back giving you some crafty love.  

Here is your sneak peak.  Amazing what you can do with some basic sewing know how (HA! Did I just say sewing and know-how in the same sentence?) and tinkering around

This is less of a sneak peak then a HEY! Look at this!

There is my little dude!
I'll be back with the finished project...hopefully soon.

In the meantime, if you'd like to hear more from Molly, I'm pretty sure she is stewing about some house/housing market related stuff right now.  Let me know, I'll turn her loose!

3 comments:

  1. This post cracks me up! When have you ever NOT said what you were thinking? The Maggie and I know would :O) Oh I miss you and can't wait for you to be back in the same state!! Hope the house stuff gets all figured out. Have you thought about renting it? Or maybe rent to own? Can't wait to see the finished product of your craftyness :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Maggie...I mean Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! My husband can attest...I do not always say what I think...until I get home to him! But there are people in this world I don't hold back on!

    ReplyDelete