Friday, February 17, 2012

A Quick Message From Your Author

Right now, Simplify in my home looks like a gigantic mess.  Maybe not gigantic.  Because "simplify" happens to co-inside with "getting ready to move"  things look even crazier than normal as I am trying to purge stuff, live regular life, still adjust to two children, etc.  It looks like we may not have to pack ourselves up, but I am still packing stuff as I try to determine what is going to stay and what will go.  I'm already set up with several donation boxes. 
But soon I hope to have some thoughts about this months word, and the progress we've made.  I now return you to your regularly scheduled reading.

2 comments:

  1. I am seriously out of the loop. I didn't even know you guys were moving. Where are you moving too
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you missed our facebook posting ;)
    We are moving back there. End of March. Will have to send you a message!

    ReplyDelete