What was up for us in 2011:
February: We're expecting baby #2! We register Miriam for Pre-K3 after finding our perfect spot!
May: Bill leaves for Africa (2 month trip!), we get a new air conditioner/furnace (not as exciting as it was EXPENSIVE), and find out baby #2 is a BOY :)
July: Bill comes home from Africa. He sees a job announcement for position in Cheney only to find out it's already closed. I launch Peach State Moms Blog with Rachel!
September: Position in Cheney reopens and Bill sends in an application. I am super pregnant and feel ready to have our baby and add him to our lives already! I get induced on September 28th and Liam is born! As you might remember I was scared of the whole thing - but he's perfect and I wouldn't trade him for anything. I felt so happy once he joined our family!
October: My Dad comes to visit Miriam and Liam and spoils us quite a bit. Bill interviews for the Cheney job in Olympia on his Dads birthday and gets to go home to visit.
November: Bills parents come to visit. Another great visit. Now I know what to do to get people to come visit us. Have a baby. Got it.
December: Miriams Christmas program at school. How beautiful and fun, a bunch of 2-5 year old belting out Christmas carols. I LOVE her school, the families and teachers are awesome and I know it is the right place for us! Other things I'm not telling you yet. Tomorrow - I am going to Jenna's house for the New Year. Liam hates the car but it will be fun to spend it with friends!
2012 - I usually do a run down of things I think might happen but you know what? I don't know! Raising two children, that's about all I've got so far. I hope that 2012 is great for us AND for you! Happy New Year!
You had a very exciting year! Here is to 2012!
ReplyDelete