I am probably going to make this a private blog. Too many random hits from Brazil and Europe. Will send you an email/message soon with an invite. Leave me a message if you are concerned about being included. No need to leave contact info, if I need it from you, I'll let you know!
Also, I've decided to use some blurb discounts to make a book of my past blogging stuff. I can't decide if I should include it all, include my favorites, only donthe first year, include things that are journal like for my family etc. Vote in my poll to the right and leave me a comment!
I love the idea of using the past blog posts for a book :O) I have thought about using some of mine from our "adventure" to getting pregnant, the pregnancy, and the first year. More of a scrapbook type but I still like the idea. I can't wait to hear what you put in it :O)
ReplyDeleteIt's your birthday, right? :) Happy Birthday! I hope you have fabulous plans. I still really believe in celebrating birthdays to the hilt.
ReplyDelete