I am 17 weeks and 4 days today! After thinking "all was well" I'm having some evening tummy issues and food aversions again. I'm working through it. And trying to eat well. But I'm back on ginger ale. Weird.
Also, I am now positive that for the last 4 days I've been feeling baby #2 move! Tonight is an especially active night. So that's cool.
This weekend I also threw caution to the wind and bought this adorable BOY ensemble at Costco. It was a bit bigger then I hoped for but it was the LAST ONE dang it and so cute. Miriam had frog pajamas too and they are awesome. (See below. Just cute) Anyway, now the Good Lord is probably going to laugh and "smite" me with another girl. Don't worry, I have the receipt.

Also, don't worry, I like daughters.
Happy Mothers day to my two favorite people that made me "Mom" around here. I love you guys!

You look beautiful Mags. Makes me miss having that cute little baby bump. :) Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete