I am happy to report that Bill started working for Pacific Northwest Medical Supply this week. He's driving/delivering supplies (I think) and it is full-time! After so long of only having money going out out out regularly, it will be nice to be able to pay bills without seeing our "extra" money always depleting. The Forensic Science job search continues. He will be taking an exam for the Washington State Patrol on June 13th. And we have a couple of places to apply for still that all that is really left is to order his official transcripts. No sightings of a nice fat package from EWU yet (the one with a DIPLOMA and two FREE transcripts) although I am thinking this should arrive anytime. Whether or not it comes here or to the Tri-Cities remains to be seen.
Meanwhile, I've been home for two days realizing this is what life will be with a Daddy at work and a Mommy at home (if that continues to be possible). I still have help around here so I can work at Weight Watchers if I want, although both calls this week I was unable to take the work - darn! I made a new *tentative* budget, paid bills, went grocery shopping, did chores, cooked meals, and tried to keep Miriam on a regular schedule.
Miriam and I went into the Doctor on Wednesday and found out that she's gained 6oz in the last week! I took her in because she's been spitting up more since I starting supplementing (a decision made at her 6 month appointment because she wasn't gaining weight very quickly, although keeping up on the height front). But Dr. Balek thinks she is fine. We are going in at the beginning on July to check on her progress, but the formula seems to be helping. She's just as happy as ever. Continues to roll and scoot around the livingroom and ever more tolerant on being on her tummy. I think she gets frustrated without going anywhere though. She has a great love for her fingers, talking, and the TV remote (it must taste good).
I hope you have a nice memorial day weekend - we sure will. What a time to start a job right? With a three day weekend to start off.
No comments:
Post a Comment